If one day Tom Holland leaves the character of Spider-Man, fans of Stranger Things have the ideal replacement.
In the film Spider-Man: No Way Home we saw the three versions of peter parker interact together and at the end the variant of Tom Holland is shown ready to start a new life as the great hero of Marvel. But one day the actor will have to leave the role and the fans of stranger things they have chosen Joe Keery as his substitute.
This 30-year-old actor (April 24, 1992) plays the high school student named Steve Harington, who always accompanies the younger protagonists to protect them from the great dangers that exist. Throughout the 4 seasons that have already premiered in Netflix, Joe Keery He has become very popular thanks to his self-confidence and humor, which is why he has a large legion of fans behind him. But… Will they get him to be the new Spider-Man? For now it seems somewhat complicated, since Tom Holland He is currently 26 years old (June 1, 1996) and if they were to reboot the hero we imagine they would be looking for someone younger, not older.
Best quotes from fans on social media about Joe Keery:
It all started with this Tweet:
Is it just me or wouldn’t Joe Keery have been a good Peter Parker/Spider-Man? pic.twitter.com/sd2l63FQmo
— CAPTAIN_117 (@captain_117) June 4, 2022
Is it just me or would Joe Keery not have made a good Peter Parker/Spider-Man?
Then the people replied:
- It’s a strange approach, but also an interesting option, I like it.
- I somewhat agree. It reminds me of Nicholas Hammond’s version of Peter Parker.
- I do want Joe Kerry in the Marvel Studios Cinematic Universe, he would be great as Omega the Unknown, Cyclops or Justice.
- He and Andrew Garfield have basically the same energy.
- Counterpoint: Joe Keery would make a great Cyclops for the X-Men.
- I had the same thought, with the multiverse at least it could be one of them.
Would you like Joe Keery to be a version of Spider-Man? Leave us your comments below in the opinion section.