Photo: Xavi Souto/ Agency Margot. / Courtesy
The newest stars of reggaeton, bad gyalthe Dominican controversy Tokischa, and the Argentinian who can’t stop talking Young Miko released the explosive and continuous song “Chulo pt. 2″. Showing that they are giving the fight to the big stars of the urban genre.
“Pimp pt. 2″, whose first part is from the Spanish bad gyalnow adds and strengthens power together with Madona’s friend, Tokischa Popola and the “spoiled” of many young miko. In it they show themselves uninhibited and raising the temperature and rhythm in the history of the video clip. They are unique and the public loves these “Chicas Malas” of reggaeton for that.
Of course, that already has the whole world talking about music playback platforms such as Spotify, iTunes and Youtube non-stop. Of course, these Latin women empower the feminine union and “Juntas Somos Más” by showing themselves as they are, when it comes to their music.
Bad Gyal, Tokischa and young miko they are themselves a mixture of Latin influences, sounds and styles, but with the same hunger to make it clear that “they are different”. Thus they encourage women to be free and express themselves in all the ways they want.
“… It is a very organic collaboration between all of them. So much Tokischa as young miko They have known how to give the theme another approach, transforming it into a perfect continuation of the original and moving it away from a remix to use”, he added bad gyal. Directed by Artasans and filmed in Barcelona, Spain.
– Cazzu raised the temperature with Young Miko in the new video clip “Brinca”
– Tokischa came as a surprise to the secret Coachella after party that Amazon Music did. Photos
– Sebastián Yatra arrived in heels, Tokischa with mustaches and Noel Schajris shirtless at the Lo Nuestro Award
– Tokischa and Natanael Cano together! Religion, weapons and pain in his new video clip “Kilos de Amor”
– Nominees for Univision Youth Awards: Shakira, Featherweight and Bad Bunny in the lead