When something breaks or breaks, the first thing we do, of course, is panic. Then we begin to analyze if it has a solution and how it could be done; we even think if we can do it ourselves or will it be absolutely necessary to call an expert.
But there are brave people who, no matter how serious or complicated the problem is, dare to get down to work. It doesn’t always go quite right, sometimes it can be a phenomenal failure that even ends up breaking other things. However, what you will see below are amazing examples of home engineering; unimaginable and even unusual solutions but that work perfectly.
Take a look at these curious ways to solve problems. You may even find solutions to problems you didn’t even know you had.
1. Who needs new shoes when you have straps?
2. The best way to take your boat to the beach when you don’t have a trailer
3. To never lose the remote control
4. A go-kart with a stool for a seat; worthy of a video game
5. After constant tire blowouts in a parking lot, a co-worker made a magnetic broom to collect all the metal debris.
6. When your washing machine door won’t close but you don’t have clean panties anymore.
7. Who didn’t want a tree swing during childhood?
8. The office was missing a microwave and someone brought a space heater, now everyone uses it
9. Mobile grill to make good meat by the sea
10. When you forget your fork and improvise one with a wire
11. The base of the fan was broken and a pot with stones was the solution to keep it standing
12. Floating picnic table, although we’re not sure it’s a good idea
the mothers always told us that after eating we should wait a while before going into the water to avoid cramps.