With the end of the year 2022 just around the corner, several digital platforms have already released the annual count of the most viewed or searched for by Internet users. Such is the case of Youtube musicplatform on which several Latino artists “sneaked” into the Top 10 of the most listened to songs of the year. Who are these stars? Keep reading that we will tell you here.
According to the ranking released by the platform, the music scene in 2022 was dominated by Latin power, since The viral song “We don’t talk about Bruno” is the most played on YouTube in the United States this 2022. And although the theme is in English, it is interpreted by the Latino cast of the film.
Secondly, the Puerto Rican singer Bad Bunny was not far behind in the count, since “Tití me pregunta” and “Me porto bonito”, two of the famous’s most popular songs, entered the YouTube list in United States.
With this news, the so-called ‘bad rabbit’ adds one more achievement to his list. Yes indeed, We cannot forget that for the third consecutive year he was crowned the most streamed artist on Spotify worldwide, as well as Apple Music’s artist of the year. As if that were not enough, he made history at the Grammy Awards after his album “Un verano sin ti” was the first album in Spanish nominated for the acclaimed “Album of the Year” category.
It should be noted that female power was represented thanks to the Colombian Karol G, thanks to the fact that two of her songs, “Mamiii” with Becky G and “Provenza”, shone on the YouTube list.
In addition to Latino power, The ranking includes artists such as Lil Baby, Drake, Future, Imagine Dragons and Kodak Black. Below we present the complete list of the most popular songs on YouTube during the year 2022:
1. “We don’t talk about Bruno”, Charm
2. “Super Gremlin,” Kodak Black
3. “Surface Pressure”, Charm
4. “Marmoset asked me”, Bad Bunny
5. “WAIT FOR U,” Future feat. Drake, Themes
6. “I behave pretty”, Bad Bunny and Chencho Corleone
7. “Mommy”, Karol G, Becky G
8. “Enemy,” Imagine Dragons x JID
9. “Provence”, Karol G.
10. “In A Minute,” Lil Baby
It may interest you:
• From Bad Bunny to Karol G: Latin music dominates the YouTube charts this summer
• Youtubers will now be able to earn more money: Youtube monetizes its shorts and will support new creators
• YouTube reactivated the 4K resolution in its free version: what explanation did Google give