This “dish” consists of a soft bolillo (or telera bread) cut in half and filled with a tamale, which can be in its various flavors such as green, mole, rajas or sweet, and is usually accompanied by a glass of champurrado.
according to a ranking From Taste Atlas with an update on March 14, the “guajolota” occupies 36th of 50 dishes that were selected as the worst foods in the world.
It is worth mentioning that it is the only Mexican food, which It is consumed mostly in Mexico City and Puebla, which is on this list.
He top 5 of the worst street foods in the world it’s made of:
1. Fried Spider (originally from Cambodia)
2. Blame ant (originally from Colombia)
3. Balut (originally from the Philippines)
4. Nasibal (originally from the Netherlands)
5. Okoshi (originally from Tokyo, Japan)
And you do you think?