Alfonso Herrera once again he became news after he again touched on the subject of RBD’s reunion.
Much has been said about his rejection for this event. That is why now he decided to break the silence about his absence on this tour that has broken various records in different parts of Latin America.
Given this, the protagonist of the film “¡Que viva México!” He was a guest of the “Creativo” podcast, where he talked about his career, as well as some more important projects, including RBD, which undoubtedly marked his career due to the international impact it had..
This caused Herrera, 39 years oldrevealed that his arrival on the soap opera “Rebelde” was thanks to Pedro Damián looking for him.
It didn’t matter that her experience as a singer was so little because even though she had no experience as a singer, she wanted to be part of the project, since the original version made in Argentina had been very successful.
Poncho couldn’t help but admit that that stage of his life gave him great hope, and really catapulted his career towards what he wanted so much.
Since it was also an experience that allowed him to travel to different parts of the world and also meet the fans that filled the stadiums.
However, Poncho pointed out that it was exhausting and tiring because while he recorded the telenovela with his colleagues from Monday to Friday, he performed in concert on weekends.
Given this, he was asked about his relationship with his former teammates, Anahí, Dulce María, Maite Perroni, Christopher Uckermann, and Christian Chávez.
He even revealed that they had a WhatsApp group, in which they organized a reunion, however, it was not to return to the stage, but only so that they could see each other and talk about what were great experiences for them, as well as what their life was now, with their projects and families.
“We had a WhatsApp group, once, in December 2019, I said, ‘I want to see them, that we all live together, and that they don’t want us to get together to make a record or tour’, we experience many things together”
Herrera also assured that for him this was the true reunion: “We went around the world, I wanted to make a real reunion of 6 friends who see each other and talk and that happened, we saw each other at Christmas, and we talked about all the memories and for me, that was the true reunion.”
Since the “Soy Rebelde Tour” tour was announced, it was indicated that Pocho would not be part of the project. It was even a controversial Mexican magazine, which pointed out that this decision was because the actor was asking for a large sum of money.
But Poncho Herrera came out to deny it and indicated that he is focused on other jobs, but he wished his colleagues much success. Now, in this interview, the actor who gave life to “Miguel” in the soap opera reveals that he is not interested in returning to music.
Maite Perroni’s husband puts a stop to rumors of infidelity and clarifies if they are separated
Ana de la Reguera and Poncho Herrera confirm their romance at the Platino Awards | VIDEO
Poncho Herrera and Ana de la Reguera are finally seen together with Passionate kiss!