Shopping in supermarkets is usually a routine and simple task that for some can become somewhat boring and even tedious. However, the possibility is always open to the arrival of an innovative design that completely changes the shopping experience.
Just like the images that we show you in the following list, which are the eminent proof that there are supermarkets around the world that are not only advanced in technology, but that already live in the future.
1. Balloons to easily locate fruits and vegetables
2. Waiting rooms for pets
3. Trolleys to be accompanied by your pet
4. Bags to distinguish frozen food
5. Carts with an aisle directory
6. Or with tablets to locate you in the super
7. Meat vending machines 24/7
8. Bathroom toilet paper display
9. Trolley area inside the store
10. Carts with a magnifying glass to read the labels
11. Fruit in eco-friendly paper bags
12. Machine for drying wet cell phones
13. Banana color guide to choose the right one
14. Checkout lane with no candy racks
For your comfort. There are no sweets in this box.
15. Shelf to leave products that you are not going to buy
16. Cart with mobile base
17. Robot that cleans the corridors
18. Machine that prints the ticket on both sides
19. Refrigerator that quickly chills drinks
20. Dressing rooms to order what you are going to take
‘Yes’, ‘No’, ‘Maybe’.