We are sure that Christmas is already in the air in your homes, but especially in the office, better known as “aldea Godín”, because we know that there are always those who have the Christmas spirit on the surface, and as soon as December began, he decorated the desk and everything that was within his reach, what’s more, even the trash can has its garland and lights, because nobody here is the Grinch.
However, if you, like us, are fans Christmas but they are a bit late with the decorations, here are some ideas for you to decorate your “aldea Godínez” at the last moment, so that no one says that you do not have the Christmas attitude that is required to attend the posada .
1. With brown paper and some decorations
2. Do you have cubicles? Use ribbon and spheres
3. Your desk with some of your favorite decorations
4. Gifts that hang from the ceiling
5. With your books and some clippings
6. A Christmas tree for your desktop
7. If you are the boss, a Grinch at the door
8. That gifts are not more work
9. A crystal clear Christmas
10. Bring decorations or stuffed animals from home
11. Maybe a Christmas calendar is enough
12. Some very Godínez goblins
13. How about a leprechaun on the roof?
14. Do not complicate and buy a Christmas Eve
15. Some spheres, a vase, a candle and voila!