He March 8 International Women’s Day is commemorated, a date on which women recall their fight for gender equality and remember that every day is a constant struggle to be noticed and defend their own rights. For this one Women’s Day 2023 we share the best short phrases and powerful what can you send by WhatsApp to inspire the women you appreciate most.
Remember that day by day you can remind the women in your life how important and strong they are, however, for this Women’s Day 2023 you can use some of these phrases that were pronounced by other women who have made history. Is about short phrases and powerfulare words full of wisdom and which, in turn, are ideal for continuing to fight for rights.
The best phrases to send by WhatsApp this Women’s Day 2023
He March 8 It is a day in which each woman has a very different perception, since there are those who see it as a celebration, or as a day of struggle, however, part of sisterhood is respecting the ideals and points of view of each person. In case you want to remind the women in your life how strong they are, we share the best short phrases and powerful what can you send by WhatsApp this Women’s Day 2023.
Are phrases you can send them to your family, friends and colleagues, remember that you can not only send them this March 8 but any other day to inspire and empower, as well as to remind them that their fight for Women’s Day 2023 It is a constant that must be kept in mind every day.
Next we leave you the best short phrases and very powerful for send by WhatsApp this March 8these words you can send them in the Women’s Day 2023 To all the women who are very special to you:
- We want each other free, heard, strong, respected and together.
- The bravest act is to think for yourself, out loud. Coco Chanel
- A good girl knows her limits, a smart woman knows she has none. marilyn monroe
- True love doesn’t come to you, it has to be inside of you. Julia Roberts
- A woman should be two things: who she wants and what she wants. Coco Chanel
- There is no limit that we as women cannot break. Michelle Obama
- Feminism is a way of living individually and fighting collectively. Simone de Beauvoir
- No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. Eleanor Roosevelt
- I believe in being strong when everything seems to go wrong. audrey hepburn
- I proved to myself that if I believed in something and decided to do it, I could achieve it. Salma Hayek