Although Shakira moved to Miami with her children to be away from Gerard Piquéinternational media have pointed out that the Catalan will abandon to Clara Chia Marti for a couple of days to have a new meeting with the Colombian with a peculiar reason involving Sasha and Milan, which has drawn a lot of attention.
It was a couple of weeks ago when it was revealed in a surprising way that Shakira there was abandoned Barcelona to fly to Miami, where her new home is located with Sasha and Milan, avoiding all the harassment from the press that followed her every step she took after her break with Gerard Piqué; In addition to the fact that the Colombian sought to get rid of all her past that involved her with the owner of Kosmos.
Gerard Piqué separates from Clara Chía Martí for a new meeting with Shakira for this reason
Although US media point out that Shakira looks much happier as a result of her arrival in Miami, the Colombian cannot completely shake off her stormy past with Gerard Piqué, because both have a common responsibility, to raise their children correctly despite the fact that they are already separated. That is why it has come to light that the owner of Kosmos will abandon to Clara Chia Marti in the next few days to have a new meeting with the barranquillera where a powerful reason.
According to information provided by Jordi Martin, Gerard Piqué plans to fly to Miami in the next few days to attend a school event where Sasha and Milan study, so he plans abandon to Clara Chia Marti to have one new meeting with Shakira And, it is that although both celebrities no longer want to see each other even in painting, they must fulfill their responsibilities as parents of the two little ones.
We know on good authority that Pique He is going to Miami, he is going to stay at a hotel in South Beach, he is going to meet Shakira, between the 2nd or 3rd (of June) he is going to meet with Shakira at a school party that is going to take place at the school where Milan and Sasha go, said the paparazzi.
On the other hand, it was mentioned that after said school gathering held in Miami, Gerard Piqué He plans to fly to Barcelona with his children, as it has been reported that the owner of Kosmos has 70% of the school holidays for the children, and the other 30% will be up to Shakiraso both Sasha and Milan will spend a good time living with their father again on European soil.