Although the manufacturers of a particular product always indicate the expiration date in the instructions, this concept itself is quite relative. Especially in the event that people take care of their new acquisition and try to take care of it at all times. In such a situation, a thing can last more than a dozen years. And sometimes it retains its appearance and functionality for so long that it is also passed on to the next generations of the family. People who have such household items are always proud of them and their long service life. It is not surprising, because now everything is based on the fact that you constantly need to buy something new, and something durable is already a curiosity.
That is why in this article we made a perfect selection of some objects that, despite having been in a family for decades, still retain their essence and work perfectly. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1. I bought these boots for my 18th birthday. I turned 50 a few days ago and they still look great, don’t they?
2. My grandfather gave me a laundry bag made during World War II. I’m also in the military so I’ve been actively using it for the past 15 years and it’s holding up intact.
3. The Tupperware brand pickle container came from my mother. It has been actively used since 1979. Products of such good quality are certainly not available on the market anymore.
4. I was making pizza last night and suddenly realized that I had this bread maker for 25 years and had never used it.
5. Sledges bought 40 years ago, we still use them every winter and they are still the protagonists of some minor accidents.
6. Dyson vacuum cleaner model, repurchased in 1999.
7. These scissors, which are over 50 years old, belonged to my grandmother and today they continue to fulfill their function perfectly.
8. My parents bought this artificial Christmas tree when they got married. And in April this year they will celebrate the 40th anniversary of their marriage.
9. Kaufman Sorel Eskimo winter boots that I have worn every winter since 1988 and they are still as comfortable as the first day.
10. Perfect and beautiful waffle iron Italian, which was bought around the 70-80s of the XX century.
eleven. This coffee pot from 1970 was given to me as a wedding present. She still does her job with no problem.
12. The pressure cooker is 30 years old, but it cooks rice perfectly.
13. The 1925 fan not only works without problems, but it has never been repaired, you don’t get machines like this on the market anymore.
14. This pressure cooker was made in the 1930s. Already 5 generations of my family managed to use it for its intended purpose.
fifteen. My mother’s toaster, from the 40s, is in my kitchen and has been the best purchase I have ever received.
16. This hard-working blender has faithfully served my parents for 51 years.
Do not forget to share this publication and leave us your comment for these people who know the true meaning of taking care of objects that undoubtedly have a special value, without a doubt this is the best way to save and above all not to forget our roots.