Let’s face it, ever since we met Narcissa Malfoy, Draco’s mom in Harry Potterwe fell in love with his style and more than once, every time we want to close cycles, we think of that look to the Monica Naranjo of the 90s.
The truth is that it looks really cool and gives a touch of mystery to our look daily. Therefore, we consider this type Blonde & Black to release it this school year and return with the trend fashionist bicolor. Here are some ideas to wear this trend and catch the eyes of everyone in the institute.
1. On the front strands
2. Front half strand
3. On the crown
4. On short hair it also looks super
5. In thin and twisted locks
6. Random highlights
7. A Blonde and Black invested
8. A Blonde & Black Peekaboo
9. Combine the style Blond & Black with half front and half peekaboo
10. More blonde that black