We are all TikTok consumers, therefore, we were very aware of the second edition of the TikTok Awards which, by the way, left us with great moments, special guests and something else that caught our attention.
The event led by Dhasia Wezka, Faisy and Janin Al Chair took place on January 31, in Mexico City. The 2023 TikTok Awards were divided into 14 categories whose winners were chosen by public vote.
Of course, like any great event, this was no exception in having a carpet, although instead of red, it was pink. Personalities from the world of the Internet, the nominees and stars who stood out with their extravagant outfits paraded through it.
Although it is fair to say that Manelyk González, Pablo Chagra, Werevertumorro, Yeri MUA, Lilyx García, among others, stood out from the list of best-dressed celebrities. In case you missed them, here we show you the best looksas well as the winners of the TikTok Awards 2023.
1. Brianda Deyanara paraded very pretty
2. Samilu won for Best Show Maker
3. Yeri Mua wore a very sexy dress
4. Rubén Tuesta won as Master of the LOLs
5. Georgie boy shining as always
6. Lily García won as the Most Bombshell Icon
7. Sujin Kim, better known as “Chingu Amiga”, looked like a doll
8. Surthycooks won as Master of Flavor
9. The sheep farm won in I learned it on TikTok
10. Domelipa looked gorgeous
11. Fer Jalil won for Beauty Artist
12. SoySuco won as Gaming Pro
13. Nacho Quiroga won as TikTok sports GOAT
14. Grupo Marca Registrada won Best New Artist
15. María Becerra won as FYP Artist
16. Manuel Turizo won as the Trend of the year
17. Beker Quintero won as LIVE Master