Recently, Marilyn Monroe has been on everyone’s lips not only for the scandalous use of her legendary dress, but also for Blondethe next movie that is about to be released on Netflix, as this Hollywood icon of the 50s marked a very important time in the history of cinema.
Curiously, his artistic life began when the magazine Yanks He set his eyes on her and asked her to pose as a model. In 1945 she was already known as “the photographer’s dream”, she appeared on 33 national magazine covers and today we wanted to revive the best glamorous photographs of Marilyn, which will live forever in our hearts.
1. At his estate in Englefield Green, England, 1956
2. At the premiere of Walter Lang There’s No Business Like Show Business, 1954
3. Looking at the actor Yves Montand, 1960
4. Relaxing on the patio of his California home, 1953
5. With all the glamour, 1950
6. Taking in the views of the Pacific Ocean, 1951
7. Gorgeous in a fur coat, 1953
8. With her classic red lips, 1952
9. Posing for a publicity portrait, 1956
10. Entertaining the troops during the USO tour of Korea, 1954