Photo: Peter Kramer/Getty Images
The Argentine presenter Susana Giménez, who celebrated her 79th birthday a few days ago, was terribly scared after her home in Venetian Islandan exclusive neighborhood in the city of Miami, was the victim of a fire, while she was inside.
Through a text published on her Instagram account, the journalist spoke about what happened and thanked her followers for being aware of her after the tremendous scare she received.
“Everything was quickly fixed. I don’t know how it happened, but thank God it was nothing more than a scare. Kisses ”, reads a fragment of the text that she published on Instagram.
He also shared that the flames were started by a short circuit caused by the rains.
Thank you to everyone who cared to know how we are doing. We had an electrical short circuit at home caused by the rain and a plug from the garden. Luckily we were awake and we started to feel smoke, we called the fire brigade and they arrived immediately,” wrote the well-known South American celebrity.
His message, which he accompanied by a photograph of his beautiful property, which draws attention for its dimensions but also for its green wall, already has more than 70,000 reactions and hundreds of comments, such as that of Catherine Fulop: “A lucky misfortune. I am glad that they are well, ”she reads in his message of support.
The property, known as Los Vaqueros del Mar, has an exterior terrace, green areas, a swimming pool with its respective spa area, a private dock, among other amenities.
This is what Osama bin Laden’s abandoned mansion in Florida looks like today
Video: Seer warns that “The House of Famous” is haunted and blames Niurka
DJ Zedd, Selena Gomez’s ex, finally got rid of his Beverly Hills mansion
Take a look inside the centenary penthouse that belonged to Marilyn Monroe and is for sale today