Super Junior announce their 2022 comeback, they are back with a new album called ‘The Road: Keep on Going’. This is what we know.
What a thrill! We woke up with incredible news: Super June announces its 2022 comeback, with a full album that will be called ‘The Road: Keep on Going’.
THIS MAY INTEREST YOU: BTS is back! Listen to their new album ‘Proof’ and their comeback ‘Yet To Come’ (2022)
The announcement was made through Twitter, where they also shared a preview of the album concept, see:
SUPER JUNIOR The 11th Album [The Road : Keep on Going]
— SUPER JUNIOR (@SJofficial) June 12, 2022
- The video begins with a book called ‘The Renaissance’, the name of the last full album they released more than a year ago, in March 2021.
- The book seems to be classic children’s stories, like the ones we see in the movies.
- Three words appear in the book: versatile, beautiful and passionate.
- There are nine planets that form a circle and a prism. This has generated many doubts among their fans: Are there eight or nine members? Some wonder.
- They take us on a journey that seems to be in another dimension, ending in what looks like a new planet or a sun or a door with a lot of light. What will it be?
- An hourglass and a giant rose appear.
What details did you notice?
Of course, fans around the world are very excited and have high expectations for Super Junior’s 2022 comeback.
My expectations are high for this Comeback.
I look forward to the return of the great and incredible super men who to this day continue to give away music, all because they have an immense love for ELF 💙 #Super Junior@SJofficial#The_Road_Keep_on_Going pic.twitter.com/4kWQfWCJo2
– Eli Paredes ☁️🌟💚 (@Adrianazh20) June 12, 2022
— esther☕COFFEE☕ (@esther76245976) June 12, 2022
How did you react?
We cannot fail to mention that Super Junior begins its world tour ‘SUPER SHOW 9’, in the Jamsil state of Seoul, with three dates: July 15, 16 and 17, 2022.
The third date will be broadcast live so that the entire fandom has the opportunity to celebrate this comeback with them.
Kim Hee-chul sick
Unfortunately, it’s not all good news, as Kim Hee-chul is sick and hasn’t been able to rehearse, so it was decided that he won’t be participating in the start of the tour in Seoul.
Check out the translated statement:
concert in mexico
By the way, this tour is expected to reach Mexico, since the pandemic prevented Super Junior from coming to our country in 2020, so we are hopeful that this is the year they visit us.
Are you ready for Super Junior’s 2022 comeback?
Do not forget to follow us on social networks:
Facebook: Official Fan Page
Instagram: Official count
TikTok: Official count
Take the Tú magazine on your tablet or cell phone!: Download the Digital Edition