Photo: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
The Catalan singer Rosalía performed for the second time at the Coachella festival and as expected, she had a second success in the famous event that ended by inviting her fiancé, the singer, to sing with her Raw Alejandro.
To highlight her beauty, the artist wore black leather pants, a black top and a transparent pink chiffon jacket and very natural makeup. On stage she was accompanied by 20 dancers and her splendid show lasted for about an hour.
In his performance at Coachella, held in California, began with his songs ‘Saoko and ‘Bizcochito’to anticipate the joy of their fans who danced and sang songs from their albums ‘Motomami’ and ‘El Mal Querer’.
In addition, surprised the audience at the concert by performing a cover of the emotional song ‘Hero’ by his compatriot Enrique Iglesias. However, the high point of the show was when introduced her guest artist, who was her future husband, the Puerto Rican singer Rauw Alejandro.
“This time is very special because four years ago I came to Coachella but I did it alone”said the singer and then asked: “Has anyone heard ‘RR'(Album they made together)?”
Being together on stage they performed their songs ‘Beso’ and ‘Vampiro’, both belonging to the record material they recorded together.
Rosalía’s presentation at Coachella was enjoyed in the front row by Bad Bunny and Kendall Jenner, who are speculated to have a loving relationship.
In 2019 the Spanish singer also appeared at Coachella and on both occasions she has triumphed, although she has not been the stellar artist of a Coachella day as Bad Bunny did this year and became the first Latino to headline the festival.
– Bad Bunny was caught with Kendall Jenner enjoying the second day of Coachella
– Kendall Jenner was in the front row enjoying the presentation of Bad Bunny at Coachella
– Becky G and Natti Natasha rock Coachella by kissing on stage
– Rosalía and Rauw Alejandro confirm their engagement in the video clip ‘Beso’
– Rosalía and Rauw Alejandro: the love story that began in messages and ended in commitment
– PHOTO of Rosalía and Rauw Alejandro the day they got engaged in Puerto Rico