Let’s admit it! We all have one or another embarrassing photo from our past that we would do everything possible to never see the light of day. Contrary to us, however, there are also those who flat out didn’t care about “what they say” and decided to brave the cruel world of the Internet, sharing their most ridiculous moments captured by the camera lens for posterity.
So get ready for a dose of laughter, because in the following list you will find 25 people who thought they were very stylish, but over the years they realized how ridiculous they looked.
1. How curious!
Me at 14 years old. I wanted to know what I would look like when I started going bald.
2. Well, at least I don’t blink.
In fifth grade, I was worried about blinking and messing up my yearbook picture.
3. Too much flow in a single photo
My cousin and I dancing to an Eminem song.
4. Age is just a number
When you look like you’re over 40 but you’re actually 12.
5. Maybe because you are his son
I think I reached my peak when I was 15 years old. I don’t know how my mother could go out with me in public.
6. The sacrifices we make in the name of beauty
I was 16 years old and yes, that was my real hair. I still think it’s great, even though I dropped almost everything.
7. From the creators of “the girl with the feathers” comes “the girl with the belts”
In high school, I went through a phase of excessive use of belts. For some reason, I thought the more I wore, the cooler I looked. I found out later that it wasn’t.
8. Whoa! She doesn’t look too impressed
I tried so hard to impress the girl I liked. She put all the best she had on me, even the belt buckle.
9. Good thing he “had his permission”
This is the photo of my husband that I like the most. He was 20 years old. I uploaded it with her reluctant permission.
10. Safety first
I remember I really thought I looked good.
11. It’s good that it looks better on him
I still cut my hair by myself, but it looks better on me now.
12. At least she had the sandals that went with the kimono
My graduation outfit was a polyester kimono that I bought at Disneyland with what little money I had left.
13. Wow, those leg warmers and that James Sullivan wristband!
My girlfriend allowed me to post one of her fashion blunders. Year 2002.
14. “Baby shark, doo doo doo doo doo doo”
I went to school like this more than once.
15. Recycling will never go out of style
Five years ago I thought it would be a good idea to make an original dress and wear it to school. It was made of garbage bags and duct tape. I thought I looked great.
16. As cute as his guitar Hello Kitty
Photo shoot to promote my first band’s Myspace page. She was 16 years old and was wearing women’s clothing.
17. Looks like a Guantanamo prisoner dark
I was going through some high school photos and the expression on the girl in the back says it all. I have a lot of photos of this style.
18. Don’t blame your parents!
My parents allowed me to walk around with this haircut for two years.
19. What elegance from France
Yeah, I’ve always been cool.
20. That Led Zeppelin shirt looks perfect with those pink fairy wings.
I entered my Myspace after 10 years.
21. Alan Rickman’s school yearbook
They called me Professor Snape.
22. Anarchist and Super Saiyan in one
I used to walk the streets talking about anarchy… This is about 2003. I walked like this.
23. Granny Approved Hairstyle
I found this photo of myself from 15 years ago hanging in my grandmothers house today on Thanksgiving.
24. I admire your great commitment!
When I was 13, I went to a party where the men had to dress as women and vice versa. I am ashamed to say that I may have gone too far.
25. His shirt was wiser than him
I should have listened to my shirt.