What is your opinion of Marvel’s Phase 4? The fans of the cinematographic universe harshly criticize the premieres and classify it as a failure.
Superhero fans have turned to social networks to share your criticisms about the Marvel Phase 4. Apparently, UCM lovers are not entirely satisfied with the heritage collected by the study after the end of the Infinity Saga in Avengers: Endgame. Viewers have shared their opinions, including the latest releases. That is, both the series of kamala khan What Thor: Love and Thunderwhich hits theaters tomorrow.
What is your opinion of the current phase of the UCM?
Below, we share some of the bad opinions about Marvel Phase 4 from fans. You can find them on social networks, if you are interested in reading the original material.
- “I’m not going to lie to you… Phase 4 is being a hodgepodge, being generous.”
- “I’m afraid they’re rushing Phase 4 too fast. Don’t get me wrong, I like what I see but… I’m in no hurry to consume it.”
- “Thor: Love and Thunder is getting pretty bad reviews. Marvel’s Phase 4 is being the baddest from the point of view of the movies.
- “Phase 4 is running halfway. I’ve only enjoyed a couple of series. Most have been boring or downright embarrassing. Quite a few of his movies have been ‘meh’. And the CGI of all these products has been significantly worse than the previous phases. Why is the MCU going backwards on absolutely everything?
- “Man… The MCU has really fallen apart. What happened? Phase 4 is the worst of all by far.
- «The last episode of Ms. Marvel is the example of everything that is wrong in this Phase 4 of Marvel and in its television series. I’ve been a strong proponent of this phase for the most part, but what the hell is this? A choppy plot and, apparently, without direction.
- “I think another problem with this phase is that the studio is letting go of its superhero roots. WandaVision, Moon Knight, Ms. Marvel are more interesting when they’re not a superhero series. And that’s fine, but suddenly they remember that they’re part of the MCU and rush into doing superhero stuff that isn’t necessary.”
- “It’s funny how Phase 4 has been mostly more director-driven, with his creative and unique vision. They have broken with the formula and the template that followed the first three phases. And now the MCU is being criticized for doing what everyone wanted them to do. It happened with the Eternals and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, and now it’s happening with Thor: Love and Thunder.”
- “I’m seeing a pattern of critics not enjoying Marvel’s Phase 4 compared to previous phases, when this phase has such different styles and much deeper meanings than the movies before it.”
- “I think people are forgetting how mediocre the first two phases of the MCU are. To think that those two phases are better than this one is crazy. The third phase just spoiled everyone because it was so good.”
- “Actually, I don’t think the current phase has been the tremendous drop in quality that many people say. I think people are just a little tired of the franchise at this point. Plus people find it harder to defend the proposals that have followed Avengers: Endgame.