Photo: Backgrid. / Grosby Group
Just a few hours ago Rosalía and Rauw Alejandro shouted to the world that they had engaged at the end of 2021, beginning of 2022. This framed in the launch of the first song “Kiss” and video clip of EP they did together. The consenting couple of urban genre so they are celebrating 3 years of courtship with 3 videos and 3 songs.
“RR” tells the story of the couple in time. The past and the beginnings, the present and of course, the future together, more so now that they themselves have confirmed their commitment. As for the PS, rosalia He said: “For us it’s always love first and everything else after, but this time we’ve skipped everything so we can finish RR and share it with the world. after more than 3 years these 3 songs are here and each of them belongs to a different stage of love.
As to rauw alejandro He also spoke of his vision on this PE “RR”: “We always knew we wanted to make music together. However, we were focused on our relationship. We had to find the right time for this project. I think that 3 songs is not enough to express all my feelings towards her, so I’ll keep writing more and more. We are very happy for this project. RR forever”.
The 3 songs are called: “Beso” (just released), “Vampiros” and “Promise“. In the first video clip there are many images recorded by themselves with their mobile phones during their travels and living together since they began their relationship. Also part of the tours that both have done and in which they have supported each other.
· Rosalía and Rauw Alejandro pulled up their shirts to show the tattoos they have for love
· Rauw Alejandro said about Rosalía: “She is a bit intense. It’s Difficult”, to Ibai Llanos
· Rauw Alejandro ends up injured and furious after a fan threw his cell phone at him during a concert
· Rauw Alejandro suffered an accident in the middle of a concert and ended up in the hospital
· Rosalía opened her sweater, showed her belly button and celebrated the launch of LLYM on Instagram
· Rosalía dyes her eyebrows blue and skates with Rauw Alejandro in Madrid