If you like love stories and Korean dramas or movies, then surely you have already seen Tune In for Love, now we invite you to learn more about the plot, its characters and some secrets about the filming.
The plot of Tune In For Love introduces us to Mi Soo, a girl working in a bakery who one day meets Hyun Woo. The love between them begins, but the separations are also constant, so we see them meet again and walk away several times. Is it their destiny to be together?
Kim Go Eun and Jung Hae In worked together as the leading couple of this korean movie and together they captivated the audience as we saw their characters through good times and bad.
If you already saw this movie, then surely you will love to know these curiositiesyou will discover how famous the story was, as well as some opinions of the cast.
Read More: Goblin: Funniest K-Drama Scenes That Will Make You Laugh
Interesting facts of Tune in for Love to know its cast and the success it obtained
- When The Frequency of Love opened in theaters in South Korea, the film set the box office record for a romance film, drawing a total of 173,562 admissions according to the Korean Film Council’s Korean Box Office Information System.
- Tune in for Love was the perfect opportunity for Kim Go Eun Y Jung Hae In they will meet again, in 2016 they coincided in the filming of the drama goblinthree years later they became protagonists of this film.
Read More: Kang Tae Oh would love to work with BTS, TXT, and more if he were an idol
- The production team of the film said that one of the details in which they put a lot of attention and effort was in the places that were shown during the story, which reflected both the 1990s and the 2000s. They considered that not only It wasn’t about how they looked, but about the vibe they conveyed along with the mood of the characters.
- The film got three awardsat the 2020 Buil Film Awards she was awarded Best Director and also Best Music, while at the Grand Bell Awards in the same year, Jung Hae In was named Best New Actor.
- Kim Go Eun said in an interview that she and Jung Hae In have some qualities in common when it comes to working, starting with being considerate of their peers on set. Because of this, the Korean actress was sure that they would do a good job together, and when it came time to shoot, they supported each other to overcome any difficulties.
- actresses like Son Ye Jin Y Han Ji-min They sent messages of encouragement to Jung Hae In while she was working on this production, noting that they would be keeping an eye out for the premiere. AWW!
- The director of Tune In For Love was Jung Ji Woo, who was also behind movies like A Mous, Blackened Heart, and Modern Boy. In the world of dramas, he directed Somebody, a story that will be released soon on Netflix.
If you like Korean movies, then we recommend several movie productions where you can watch Jung Hae In.