It seemed impossible that after 11 editions with hardly any changes in the mechanics, ‘Masterchef’ surprise with something never seen before, but that’s what happened (much to the regret of the production company ShineIberia and La1 from TVE). A controversy worse than the one that arose with Patricia Conde has plagued the latest broadcast of the culinary talent and it is that the contestants have staged a massive intoxication of the diners of the outdoor test at the Oceanographic of Valencia.
“This is an absolutely exceptional case. in these 11 years of MasterChef in Spain, a program where it is an absolute priority to guarantee the food care of the people involved“, the organization of the program via ‘El Mundo’ has manifested itself to justify the complaint of one of the diners who had remained silent until the broadcast of the program in which everything happened.
The applicants had to cook in the Oceanogràfic of the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the largest aquarium in Europe. The red and blue teams had to cook a menu devised by chef Rakel Cernicharo to 120 workers of the place to which ‘Masterchef 11’ wanted to pay homage, although the preparation of the dishes was quite deficient (and that nobody suspected that at least one of the ingredients was spoiled).
The dishes turned out to be very complex with ingredients such as valencian clotxina, which turns out to be a small mussel; Valencian molluscada with oysters, clams and seaweed pesto; thai sea bass stew, “a more sophisticated and traveling stew”, with coconut, date and peanut; and Japanese cheesecake and seaweed. Although the most difficult thing of all was to ensure that “more than half” of the diners ended up sick in the bathroom and they succeeded.
In the hands of Public Health
One of the aquarium workers, Irene, published last night on social networks that “more than 70 people ended up intoxicated”. In fact, he denounces that the Ocèanografic informed the producer of what happened, however, “things came to nothing”. In fact, the diner assures that “the following days we could not go to work. Public Health called us to investigate what happened“, has continued to express the person who has made the investigation of ‘Masterchef 11’ public.
Irene has attached a photograph with her companions from the recording of the program: “All with gastroenteritis. The next night I had to go to the emergency room to be injected primperan in the ass to stop vomiting. I lost 5 kilos in three days“and, even so, the worker assures that from the organization of the program “They haven’t even had the decency to write to us to apologize”.
“Thank you masterchef For the worst dining experience I’ve ever had in my life. Since we are here, I encourage you to investigate a little more also the relationship of masterchef with intensive farming. Besis! “, Irene ended up saying that even Public Health should, in her opinion, investigate the organization of the program even more.
Photos | TVE / @irenemjaspe
In Jared | Diet for people with hypothyroidism: 1st Week
In Jared | 14 tupperware recipes to eat well at the office and university every day of the week