Taiwanese artist Chien-Chu Lee has taken art to the next level by creating beautiful miniature pieces on the tip of pencils. Yes, you read that right, this artist creates from replicas to original pieces using charcoal from pencils, knives and his great imagination as the only material.
Lee has earned the respect and admiration of his more than 63 thousand followers on Instagram, with whom he shares each of his pieces, which can range from a simple heart to the exact replica of an architectural piece. Each job requires great concentration, dedication, patience and a good pulse. Additionally, each piece can take anywhere from six to 72 hours or more, depending on the complexity. If you want to know more about her work, take a look at this gallery, you will surely be speechless.
1. An ode to peace
2. The smallest violin in the world
3. A pencil that unites their hearts
4. The delicacy of motherhood
5. Incredible Big Ben clock replica!
6. To infinity and beyond!
7. Awww, gorgeous gingerbread cookies!
8. A bochito to go for a walk
9. From South Korea to your pen
10. Mickey Mouse would be proud
11. Little Snowflakes
12. Ariel would love this mini piece of art
13. Music and Rock And Roll
14. Smile for selfie