Just a few weeks ago Alix Aspethe most noble of the hosts of the show Telemundo, The Hot Table, announced his departure from the television network. This happened while Myrka Dellanos She was hospitalized, so this news “boom” hit many like a bucket of cold water.
weeks have passed and Alix Aspe has announced through his Instagram account that new projects are coming, where we can enjoy their sympathy. He also said that she would go away for a few months Mexico to be with his family. This while he was getting ready to renew his Mexican passport.
“I’m going to take it off because it expired and because I’m going to go to Mexico for a few months. after almost 9 years of not being close to my family, I think it’s a good time to go back. Sometimes it happens to us that we forget the important things in life. The most important thing for me in this process is to be with the people I love…”, he said. Alix Aspe.
Alix Aspe leaves La Mesa Caliente
In the same video that he posted on his account instagramwhich until recently was the star of Telemundo She also said that she was going through a process and that the best thing for her is to surround herself with her own.
“It’s exciting, but it’s also weird. I haven’t lived in Mexico for a long time. I am embracing all the changes that are coming. My psychologist yesterday told me about the choices of the soul, in which we have no control and someone up there has a better plan… Putting everything in the hands of the light and the universe ”, she was like the ex-partner of Giselle Blondet, Veronica Bastos and Myrka Dellanos referred to his departure from The Hot Table and what’s to come.
– Myrka Dellanos leaves the hospital and does La Mesa Caliente: “I have a hernia in my stomach”
– Giselle Blondet, Myrka Dellanos, Alix Aspe and Verónica Bastos from La Mesa Caliente were on the Today Show in New York
– Myrka Dellanos, Giselle Blondet, Alix Aspe and Verónica Bastos celebrate the anniversary of La Mesa Caliente
– Myrka Dellanos talks about her show on Christian radio “Vida Unida” and her unconditional love for God
– From Myrka Dellanos to Giselle Blondet: this is how the hosts of ‘La Mesa Caliente’ reacted to the departure of Alix Aspe