Photo: Sergi Alexander. /Getty Images
The program of Telemundo, Red Hotissued a statement that read Jessica Carrillo about a mistake the TV show made in identifying the shooter in the Allen, Texas massacre in a photograph.
“… We would like to correct a report that we presented to you about the shooting in Allen, Texas. May 7 we mistakenly used a mugshot of an individual who also has the same name as the alleged shooter, but that he was not involved in the shooting. We regret the mistake,” said the presenter of Telemundo.
The account of instagram of Red Hot He also gave an explanation for the mistake: “The above video has been removed because it included a mugshot of an individual with the same name as the suspect in the Allen TX mall shooting, who was not involved in the shooting.”
Both the Allen, Texas shooter and the officer mistakenly pictured on the TV show TelemundoThey have the same name. That is the confusion of the production team. Even so, the program, in the voice of Jessica Carrillo, accepted the error and apologized.
Let us remember that this event occurred on May 5 in the Allen Premium Outlets of that city. At approximately 3 in the afternoon, a man got out of a car and started shooting at the place. The bullets hit several of those present, including a family of 4 members, of which only a 6-year-old boy survived.
In total, 9 people died. This includes the gunman, who was identified as 33-year-old Mauricio Garcia. When the man started shooting, people in the mall began calling the police desperately. One arrived at the scene and shot the attacker responsible for this great tragedy, killing him.
– Texas police confirmed that there are multiple victims in a shooting that occurred at a shopping center near Dallas
– La Mesa Caliente, Al Rojo Vivo and En Casa con Telemundo made an impact with Halloween costumes
– Jessica Carrillo suffered a tremendous fall during the transmission of ‘Al Rojo Vivo’ | VIDEO
– “Red Hot”: in patterned biker shorts, Jessica Carrillo does exercises on the floor
– René Farrait sympathizes with his former partner from Menudo, Roy Roselló, after accusations against Edgardo Díaz and José Menéndez
– Rodner Figueroa is out of ‘Al Rojo Vivo’ and Telemundo