Marvel’s new Phase 4 movies are taking advantage of the post-credits scenes to introduce some fascinating characters, who are sure to be very important in the future of the MCU.
Attention SPOILERS of Phase 4 of Marvel. After Avengers: Endgame (2019) and Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) a new stage has begun in this Cinematic Universe and we can also see very interesting characters, although their participation has been very brief in the post-credit scenes.
Currently Marvel Phase 4 is made up of movies like black widow (2021), Shang-Chi and the legend of the ten rings (2021), The Eternals (2021), Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021), Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) and Thor: Love and Thunder (2022). But also soon we will see Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022), the marvels (2023), Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania (2023), Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (2023), The Fantastic Four Y Blade. Not forgetting the series Disney Plus that have already been released and all those that are yet to come.
6 characters introduced in the post-credits scenes of Phase 4:
- Eros / Starfox (Harry Styles) in The Eternals. Some members of this powerful group of heroes are kidnapped by the Celestial Arishem and the rest are debating what happened. At that moment, Eros, Thanos’s brother, arrives and offers them his help.
- Pip the troll (Patton Oswalt) in The Eternals. Eros is accompanied by an aide who introduces him to The Eternals. Pip may be one of the funniest characters of the next few years at Marvel as the dynamic with Eros promises a lot.
- Blade (Mahershala Ali) in The Eternals. We don’t get to see the vampire hunter because he’s off camera, but he tells Dane Whitman (Kit Harington) to be careful with the sword he just received.
- Venom in Spider-Man: No Way Home. Although we have been able to see the symbiote in 2 films, in this post-credits scene we see how it makes the jump from one universe to another. But a small part remains in Spider-Man Land and it looks like Peter Parker could get the black suit before long. Although we do not know if Tom Hardy will play him or if this time Eddie Brock will have a new face.
- Clea (Charlize Theron) in Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. The powerful Marvel hero meets this new character in the middle of the street and asks for his help because something is wrong in the Dark Dimension. Making it clear that there will be a Doctor Strange 3 and that she is very powerful.
- Hercules (Brett Goldstein) in Thor: Love and Thunder. In the Marvel comics, the confrontation between Thor and Hercules is the most fun, since they have a similar strength and after fighting they go on a spree together. So it will be very interesting to know what this character will offer in the fifth installment of the God of Thunder.
Which of these new characters are you most looking forward to seeing again? Leave us your comments below in the opinion section.