Every summer it is recommended, to prevent Burns sunlight, avoid prolonged exposure, use sunscreen and wear clothing that covers the skin. However, there are those who have sensitive skin or find it difficult to carry out the above recommendations due to various situations, so we will share 5 floors medicinal for relieve those Burns caused by the sun and cure the fur quickly.
The cause of the Burns solar are the ultraviolet rays that are strongest at noon, due to the fact that the fur it can burn in a short period of time and symptoms can range from redness to blistering and inflammation. If they occur Burns of sun Frequently, they can cause spots, wrinkles and increase the risk of breast cancer. fur. Symptoms range from pain, itching, and redness on the fur that feels hot to the touch.
The Phytotherapy is an alternative therapy that uses medicinal plants to treat and prevent diseases, relieve symptoms and restore health, so it offers effective remedies to both prevent and cure Burns caused by the sunif they are not very serious, then the treatment of the Phytotherapy consists of using natural remedies to cure the fur of those first degree burns, since the Burns Severe illnesses should be seen by a doctor.
5 medicinal plants to relieve sunburn and heal the skin quickly
- Aloe: It is a plant with pulp rich in mucilages that has the ability to relieve the fur damaged by Burns of the sun and scalds. It can be found in quality natural products in herbalists or can also be grown at home. To apply it, it is necessary to cut a leaf and spread its viscous pulp on the fur affected, at least three times a day.
- Calendula: The extract of this plant is obtained from its flowers and is used to treat Burns mild. This plant provides refreshing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and repairing effects to the skin. fur damaged. It can be applied as a decoction in the form of washing or massage, or in the form of an ointment. In addition, its oil is effective as a preventative.
- Lettuce: The analgesic properties of lettuce can be used to relieve the pain of Burns of the sun and it can be put in boiling water for 15 minutes, let it cool and apply with the help of gauze on the affected surface.
- comfrey: It is a plant that contains allantoin, a compound that makes it a great regenerator of the fur. In addition, it also has anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, healing and regenerative properties. It can be used as a decoction of the root for massages or washing, or as an ointment, applying it three times a day.
- Hypericum: It can be harvested at the beginning of summer and left to soak in olive oil for 20 days to create a useful solution to repair skin affected by Burns, inflamed or blistered due to its astringent and healing properties. It is recommended to use it in massage on the fur affected, but its use should be avoided during business hours. sun since it is photosensitive.