It happens in all homes: we accumulate objects at home that we are embarrassed to throw away and that take up space unnecessarily. Whether they are larger or smaller, this buildup can make our home look less visually clean and it can cut us useful space.
In addition, this phenomenon does not help to achieve a space in harmony. We know that it can be difficult to get rid of some things, but the result is really worth the effort.
Specialists in architecture and interior design Dimension have prepared a valuable list for Decoesfera which we echo so that this fall our house improves in order and cleanliness by throwing away objects that we really no longer use.
· Tupperware capless. They also count those that are already yellowish or very used. The only thing they do is reduce space in your kitchen cabinet.
· All bags of plastic that you have stored in the kitchen or in other rooms of the house and that you are not going to use again.
old books that you never read and you probably never will read. One option is to donate them or give them to someone who will appreciate it. You can also sell them on apps like Wallapop or Vinted (this advice has our stamp and they are very easy to use apps).
· Expired tickets or coupons. Typical thing that you keep “just in case”, but to be honest you will never use it.
· Used gift papers. It’s great to recycle and give a new life to the paper, but if they are not like new, surely you are not going to rescue them.
· Mobile and electronic devices that you no longer use or that do not work. The experts have it clear: “take them to the recycling point to be recycled”.
· Medicines expired. Think that they can also be dangerous for your health and that of your family. Your pharmacy can tell you how to get rid of them.
· Magazines in paper that you no longer consult, are from years ago or are not part of a collection. Although very sad, they take up space without functionality.
QQEE Triangular Magazine Racks, Metal File Organizer, Desktop Magazine Rack, Decorative Magazine Racks, Newspaper Organizer, for Office, Home Decoration
· Agendas from other years. The past is the past, so dispose of them carefully so that the information cannot be retrieved later if someone picks it up from the trash.
· Shoes and clothing that you don’t wear anymore or they don’t look good on you. It’s easy: if you haven’t worn it for two seasons or it’s too big or too small for you, you can sell it, give it to a friend or donate it, just like we discussed with the books.
· Enamels or make-up dry. Also look at the expiration date, surely many are expired and are a danger to our skin. We have already dedicated an article to how to know if color makeup is expired in case the date is not clear.
· Socks without partner or old. Take a good look in the drawers and be realistic.
· Imitation jewelry worn, torn or out of fashion. Now it’s time to go to the jeweler and get rid of what you are not going to use anymore.
SONGMICS Jewelry Box, Travel Case, Portable, Lockable Jewelry Organizer with 2 Drawers, Mirror 17.5 x 13.5 x 12 cm, White JBC154W01
Movies in format VHS that you can’t even see. Put nostalgia aside.
· Pairs of keys old that you don’t even know what door they are from.
· Manuals of instructions obsolete, you may no longer have that furniture or appliances at home.
· Ornaments Christmas old, think that this way you can renew them for ones that you like better (without buying more, of course).
· cards presentation you’ve accumulated over the years. If you haven’t used them already, we don’t think you will.
· Towels old, rough or discolored bathroom fixtures. Little more we have to add to this that you already know.
· calendars old ones that are at the bottom of any drawer.
· Material office that no longer works. Think of dry pens or notebooks from years ago that no longer have clean pages.
· Cables, plugs and chargers of old mobiles whose devices you no longer have.
· Games tabletops that have lost pieces and are now incomplete.
Those items you bought impulse or they gave you and you don’t like them, they are more than you imagine.
· air fresheners worn out that have been forgotten.
Cecotec Ultrasonic Humidifier and Aroma Diffuser with Timer Pure Aroma 150 Yang. Capacity 150 ml, Timer 3 Hours, 7 LED Colors, Aromatherapy function, Ultra quiet
· batteries used. When you have, take them to the battery container.
· Guides phone numbers that have become obsolete.
· Glasses Sun that you have stopped wearing for various reasons: you don’t like them, they are outdated, they are not comfortable…
· Finally, toiletry bags and purses They take up unnecessary space in the closet.
In Trendencias | “How Vestiare Collective works, tricks to get the most out of it and what those who have tried it think”
In Trendencias | “How to wear a white dress and 21 ideas to combine it successfully”
In Trendencias | “Streetwear style: how to wear it and all the stores and brands you should have on your radar”
Note: toSome of the links in this article are affiliated and can bring a benefit to Trendencias
Photos | H&M Home