Lovers and connoisseurs of shopping know the ideal place to buy new things and although many prefer brands over handmade or second-hand, some others see the potential of things sold at flea markets or garage sales. and end up finding forgotten treasures at a price below their real value.
An interesting thing about those places is that the previous owners may not have known in their hands and so they got rid of the object, or perhaps they wanted to give it another chance. The following examples represent incredible and valuable finds that after much searching found their new home alongside curious owners who navigated the tricky waters of thrift stores.
1. “I bought an old and locked safe but after many attempts, we found gold, silver and cash bullion”
2. A perfect lamp to decorate your house.
3. It is difficult to find lamps of good quality and material.
4. A beautiful work, its value: 10 dollars.
5. In a few years that work will be worth a lot of money.
6. A handmade glass peacock.
7. A very uneven couple.
8. An individual sauna for a modest amount of money.
9. The giraffe-shaped pot gives it a different touch.
10. Mr. Toad will never leave you without paper.
11. Boots with a lot of groove.
12. A very flirty garment.
13. The perfect mug for an otaku.
14. A cinnamon roll for that pretty dish.
15. A small seal with various functions, can opener, paperweight and decoration.
16. The glasses-wearing owl.