The forest is an amazing place that is simply teeming with diverse life. If you decide to go hiking or take a walk in the forest, then you should definitely expect a lot of interesting discoveries. First of all, it is a home for many plants and animals. Seeing wild animals in their natural habitat is a unique experience that can leave an unforgettable impression. But the interesting discoveries here are not limited to flora and fauna. Depending on the terrain, in the forest you can find rivers, lakes, waterfalls, caves and other natural attractions. Also, more often there may be traces and artifacts from bygone eras that can tell us interesting stories about how people lived in the past. In addition, a walk in the forest is a great opportunity to spend time in the fresh air, enjoy the beauty of nature and take a break from the bustle of the city.
That is why in this article we made a perfect selection of some totally amazing and interesting discoveries that undoubtedly changed the perspective of these people when it comes to taking a walk in the depths of the forest, I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
1. Having met a bear in the forest, you are unlikely to want to take a selfie with him. But no one forbids dreaming, because this photo was taken by a brave and risky girl while she was taking a walk.
2. Just as I imagined the portal of the forest.
3. Deep in the thick of the forest I found a dump of old tram cars.
4. This car was abandoned a long time ago in the forest and during this time it practically merged with the environment. I would like to know why they left it here.
5. During the trip, we passed by the place where a small plane crashed a few years ago. The fuselage fragments are still scattered here.
6. I saw this little blue mushroom while hiking in New Zealand and it looked really beautiful.
7. I saw this fallen tree in a forest in British Columbia, Canada. It looks like some kind of wooden monster.
8. Bonsai in the wild: This young pine tree grows through this rock. Without a doubt, nature never ceases to amaze us.
9. I stumbled across this stump with a carved face on it while walking through the woods. A really interesting job.
10. I found the end of the rainbow! It is a pity that it ended up on the road, because the barrel of gold will not be so easy to dig.
eleven. I found this stone idol on the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain in Spain. I don’t know how it got here, I just heard that there was once a gold mine in this area.
12. Cut-leaf mushrooms resemble flowers on trees. When I noticed them, I admired them for about 20 minutes.
13. Small salamander resting on a mushroom cap.
14. I think they still don’t get the message. The same fate awaits the new board over time. It would be better to put a column.
fifteen. The camera near my cabin in the woods took a picture of a curious fox.
16. In the forest of Olympic National Park, in Washington state, they found an abandoned campsite with fantastic moss-covered trees.
Do not forget to share this publication and leave us your comment for these people who were lucky enough to discover how great the forest can be when you decide to pay attention to details.