They say fashion is what suits you, but if we’re really honest, there are some design decisions that can make you run terrified. That’s why a Facebook group was created called “You can’t put a piece of fabric together and call it a dress.”
And they are right, because not only because a little fabric comes together, you already have a beautiful and unique garment. If you don’t think so, then you have to see the evidence that was posted in the group. Some presses are so scary they’re scarier than a horror movie.
1. “I swear it’s an invisible closure friend”
2. This dress is making me feel a bit uncomfortable.
3. Was this really necessary, designers?
4. When your aunt just wraps you up in paper and you’re ready for the party.
5. When you don’t know how to put on your jacket
6. That’s how you felt when you put on dad’s jackets
7. When your jeans connect with nature
8. Friend, don’t go too exaggerated to the party
9. This conflicts too much to anyone
10. Has points for creativity
11. When you go with your friend who charges the cheapest
12. The designs of the Met Gala always surprise us
13. We don’t even know what this is
14. This is what they mean when they say you can’t just stitch fabric.
15. When you have to exercise and then solve a mystery