Although it is human to make mistakes, sometimes they are too obvious and there is no way to justify why things did not go well. Sometimes it’s due to lack of ingenuity, other times due to luck, but generally it’s due to not activating our common sense.
Many of the things that happen around us have a reason for being, the same happens with the different activities or actions that the human being faces, in order to understand the situation it is necessary to evaluate it and apply what we believe is more logical .
But it seems that not everyone solves their problems in the same way and most of the time, people end up doing the most irrational or meaningless thing that comes to mind and here are some examples.
1. “My husband said he would finish painting the wall that I couldn’t because I was injured and this was the result.”
2. In that store they like to decorate with scorpion skeletons even when it’s not yet Halloween.
3. Potatoes have their own skin but they seem to need more protection.
4. There’s a reason paper rolls have a hole in the middle.
5. That job should be considered a crime.
6. “My view from the bed in the hotel room. The backlight is very bright and I couldn’t turn it off.
7. “Thanks for putting it in braille, but it needs to be embossed.”
8. What privileges does that tenant enjoy?
9. “My friend adds Oreo cookies to the water because he likes the taste.”
10. Those bathrooms have no privacy.
11. Those stickers should not be used.
12. “Someone at the store cut a lemon in half to take away, wrapped the rest up, and put it back in the rest of the lemons.”
13. “The plans for that house weren’t right.”
14. “The lamp that doesn’t have to be there.”
15. “What will be the purpose of so many wheels'”