wear a cut Bob It can be as cute as it is complicated when it comes to styling it, since we tend to believe that the only way to wear it is with a permanent straightening, held in a low ponytail or with a headband as an accessory.
Fortunately, in the world of styling this is not a written rule, as there are various hairstyles that can be adapted to the length of your hair, and here we share 13 of them. Some are so simple that you can do them in less than five minutes.
1. Braids to the front like in the 90s
2. One touch chic with XL snaps
3. Nothing a bandana can’t improve
4. Elegant, simple and in control
5. The secret is in the details and accessories
6. Half ponytail to forget about the heat
7. Double good for a style aesthetic
8. Braids bubble in less than five minutes
9. A side detail that will make you stand out
10. Lizzie McGuire would approve!
11. A basic of styling and glamor
12. Light waves for more volume
13. You will love this new style